All versionsSee all
With ExamView® Assessment Suite you can customize questions and automatically align them to state and Core Curriculum State Standards. Also, grade tests through eInstruction's® student response systems and track progress and generate reports, all in one program.
Test Generator—create assessments, quizzes, study guides, and worksheets using multiple question formats, pictures, tables, graphs, charts, and other multimedia elements. Assessment Suite works with CPS™ for real-time results.
Test Manager—collect results and generate comprehensive reports in minutes. Manage class rosters and automatically collect performance data from the school network to analyze student results and identify areas of concern.
Test Player—students can take tests and view study guides over the school network.
- Designed to work with ExamView® question banks created for more than 7,400 textbooks from over 60 leading publishers.
- Access more than 14,000 unique, high-quality, grade-appropriate questions for language arts, reading, math, science, and social studies in ExamView® Learning Series.
- Create and customize tests to match state- and Core Curriculum State Standards-aligned tests.
- Administer assignments and tests in a variety of ways, including plain-paper bubble sheets, over a school network, through learning management systems such as ANGEL®, WebCT, Vista®, and Blackboard®, or via the Internet.
- Question banks can be updated via the Internet to keep state standards and content current.
- ExamView® Test Generator allows you to group test questions by their question type or mix the different question types on a test or in a question bank, allowing you to create tests that more closely resemble state tests.
- Create dynamic questions by automatically substituting values, units of measure, graphs, text, and answer choices. Write one question that will generate hundreds of variations, all of which test the same concept.
- ExamView®-formatted questions are offered with publisher-prepared question banks for over 6,100 elementary, middle school, high school and post-secondary textbooks.
- Insert Cartesian, Polar, and Number Line graphs. A powerful equation editor makes ExamView® an ideal tool for math instructors.
- Point values may be assigned to questions. You can print the points on a test or use them in your online tests to give you more control over assigning credit for incorrect/correct answers.
- ExamView® tests can be formatted in one or two columns. Use the new two-column formatting feature to conserve paper or create tests in a format that more closely resembles your state test format.
- Test Manager supports plain-paper scanning so you can quickly print bubble sheets on inexpensive copy paper and score tests using widely available inexpensive scanners. (Windows Only)
- Test Manager also supports the Apperson Advantage and Pearson NCS EZ Data OMR scanners using preprinted forms.
- Supports online (LAN) tests include open-ended response questions such as essay, short answer, and problem. Keying in grades for open-ended questions is easy with Test Manager.
- Numerous test layout options are included that give you even more control in formatting the appearance of a test. The Style Gallery lets you quickly choose a layout based on predefined formats (e.g., TAKS, FCAT, GED, GMAT, NCLEX, etc.)